Why Choose Us for Your Wedding Ring?
- Very Customer Friendly Business
- No wear restrictions like the competition.
- We have a charitable mission
- Each Ring comes with a wood box
- We have over 10,000 reviews of 5*
- We promise to take the stress out of wedding planning
Our rings are based on comfort fit sizing. We recommended having your ring finger measured at least twice to make sure that you get the appropriate size. In the case of the wrong size ring, we will do our best to make it right, but there will be a small shipping charge to make the exchange.
Also, please keep in mind that ring sizing is more art than science. Any given finger may be able to comfortably span a full size. Some (myself included) prefer a looser fit, where it will not fall off, but it will never put the squeeze on as finger sizes change during the day. One thing we promise, is that we will make sure that you get what works best for you!
I have always wanted a ring that was a little different and tungsten at the same time. I am a bit of a space nerd, and this ring hit the nail on the head!